A new release is out with multiple usability and accessibility improvements.
- The font and font size for received and transmit data views can be customized. Also the thickness of the combined view underlining.
- Saving data to a file has better separator selection and can saved combined transmitted and received data into one file.
- The comport search pattern can be customized, only directly via configuration file for now. Save a configuration and search for “ComportPatterns” (Linux).
- The wait command accuracy is improved (Windows). See readme how to use it.
- HTerm runs on Windows XP again.
- Quality is improved and issues fixed on high resolution displays (Windows).